Are you interested in funded training that will enhance and support self-development, individual career building and create future job/training opportunities?
Support for training & employment:
Individual Mentoring and guidance
Contribution towards travelling costs from place of work to training centre
- Over 21 years of age and in receipt of a social welfare payment for 12 months or more.
- Over 21 years of age in receipt of a disability allowance.
- Over 21 years of age in receipt of Illness Benefit for 6 months or more.
- Travellers or refugees 18 years or over in receipt of a social welfare payment.
- Person aged 62 years or over in receipt of social welfare payment for 1 year may be eligible to take up a placement under the service support stream –SSS.
If interested in any current vacancies or would like to discuss further please contact any of the following LWL CE DEASP Supervisors: Kathleen Dowd, Siobhan Mc Goey and Kerrie Prendergast on 043 3341511.