If you feel you are in immediate danger, there are a number of steps you can take to help keep you safe.
• If you can, get out of the situation now.
• If it is an emergency, call 999. The Gardai can escort you from your home safely.
• Ring the Longford Women’s Link Domestic Service helpline. The Helpline is open between 9.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays. One of our domestic violence specialists will support and talk you through your options and also help you access emergency accommodation if you need it.
• Contact your local refuge and support service. Details including opening hours and contact numbers are listed here.
• Call someone you trust and ask them to help you.