ECCE QQI Tutor Panel
Longford Women’s Link (LWL) is an organisation based in Longford Town which focuses on identifying and addressing key inequalities that prevent women in Longford achieving their full social and economic potential.
We are currently recruiting tutors to our panel to deliver QQI Level 5 & 6 modules to build toward students achieving a QQI Level 5 Early Childhood Care and Education (5M2009) and QQI Level 6 Early Childhood Care and Education (6M2007)
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA in Early Childhood Care & Education or equivalent
- Experience of working in the Childcare Sector
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of:
- Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016
- National Quality and Regulatory Framework
- Aistear and Siolta framework
- Children First
- First 5
- Train the Trainer or equivalent.
- Teaching experience in the Further Education & Training environment
- Commitment to Community Education, in particular Women’s Community Education
- Available to deliver part-time evening programmes
- Proactive approach to developing and supporting others
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build key relationships
Dates and times of class: The tutor will be required to work 2 evenings per week, 7pm to 10pm, plus some Saturdays. At the moment this is via Zoom, with some classroom attendance required.
The tutor is engaged as an independent part time contractor and must provide Tax Clearance and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons who wish to be considered to join the panel.
The successful candidate must provide two written references.
Letters of application which must be accompanied by a current detailed CV, should be submitted to: Pamela Latimer, Education and Training Manager, Longford Women’s Link, Willow House, Ardnacassa Avenue, Longford or email email@example.com no later than 5pm, Wednesday 7 July 2021. Interviews will be held Monday 19 July 2021. Interviews may take place via Zoom.
Longford Women’s Link is an Equal Opportunities employer.